RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
LMS Energia collaborates with the three main Tuscan universities and with people with different backgrounds and skills adopting a transdisciplinary method for development:
- Cooperative research projects;
- New business initiatives;
- Technological and process innovation solutions;
- Environmental accounting tools for the measurement of environmental pressures.
- R&D in the renewable energy sector (solar photovoltaic, geothermal, micro wind, hybrid systems, energy storage) and electric drive systems for vehicles.
- R&D high-speed generators powered by liquid biofuels (pure vegetable oils and ethanol) and generators with dual fuel supply (diesel and CNG)